- with experience in China's regulations
- 5 days work
- Attractive Package
- Designing, developing, delivering and maintaining best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
- Provide legal and operational support to a centralized compliance team on a regulatory project which is a key enterprise-wide initiative.
- Read U.S. and non-U.S. banking laws and regulations, and draft summaries of their key requirements.
- Research laws and regulations, as needed.
- Assist in determining applicability of laws to client’s businesses and geographies in which it operates.
- Providing oversight and guidance over the assessment of complex issues, structuring potential solutions and driving effective resolution with other stakeholders.
- Monitoring adherence to Compliance Risk Policies and measuring compliance risk through a robust control framework and ensuring that reviews are conducted consistently across each entity on a regular basis to confirm that controls identified are operating effectively.
- Performing complex analyses of comparative data, preparing and presenting regional and global reports related to compliance risk assessments, and monitoring of compliance related issues.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
- Bachelor’s degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm (with experience in China’s regulations)
- Advanced degree (e.g. JD, MBA) a plus
- Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Some knowledge in area of focus
Job Ref: 104-242300-KW
Open To: All applicants
Job Type: Contract
Submitted: 16-09-2020 04:07 PM
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Krystal Wong