An international 3PL is urgently seeking a candidate for the position of Senior Accountant/Assistant Manager - Finance to cope with their expanding business.
- Perform daily routine customer billing, AR collection & claim
- Supervise the cashier on cash management and refund to customers
- Responsible for month end and year end closing process of a new business division in HK
- Prepare various accounts schedules for month-end / year-end closing, Group report and audit requirement
- Take part in Finance project in Mainland China
- Ensure accurate and on time collection
- Ensure accurate and timely financial accounts, reports, statements and analysis.
- Degree holder - major in Finance and Accounting
- Student member or finalist of professional accounting body i.e. ACCA, HKICPA, CIMA or equivalent (MUST)
- Minimum 5 years in financial and management accounting, preferable in China-based company
- Working experience in handling customer billing, AR collection and claim
- SUN accounting system experience preferable
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Formal accounting training, including management accounting
- Good command of spoken English and Mandarin and written Chinese