- Expand the product assortment by bringing in exciting new brands to the platform.
- Analyze market to identify and capture a pipeline of opportunities for new business development.
- Effectively use sales techniques to follow up seller leads, conduct pitches and negotiate commercial terms.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors and customer needs.
- Build relationships with the assigned brands by being the go-to person when it comes to supporting their needs at ZALORA.
- Monitor and drive the growth of the brands: create and execute on strategic plans that delivers on business opportunities both for ZALORA and the Brand.
- Liaise with brands on campaign objectives and work with Marketing to incorporate Sellers promotions into ZALORA's marketing calendar.
- Work with the brands / internal teams to continuously improve operational aspects of their business which directly impact customer experience.
- Constantly review brands catalog to ensure the content meets ZALORA guidelines and co-ordinate with internal teams to fix the issues for an improved customer experience.
- Handle various sets of daily, weekly and monthly business reports to improve visibility of brands performance to senior management.
- Sales/business development experience and fashion knowledge are a must.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiations skills.
- Min 2-3 years of working experience.
- Less experienced candidates will be considered for Executive - Brand Acquisition.
- Willing to make sales pitches and establish connections with vendors and sellers.
- Able to deliver results and meet targets.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced and collaborative start-up environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- A versatile and responsible role, your contribution will have concrete and tangible results.
- Involvement hands-on in the development of our platform.
- Significant global career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business.
- Fun and casual working atmosphere.
- Open to new impulses and ideas.
- International mindset, close collaboration with management.
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia's leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA's localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.